Since 1985, Schwartzberg Law has been serving as legal counsel for family-owned and other closely held businesses.
This practice evolved from attorney Schwartzberg’s family law business as existing clients who were running their own small businesses elected to retain the firm to handle their business issues.
Schwartzberg Law has also been involved with business startups for clients who, in the aftermath of a divorce, made the decision to reinvent themselves as business owners and managers.
Schwartzberg Law continues to service these former family law clients and, through the years, the firm has taken on other small businesses, most of which were direct referrals from former family law clients. Some of the services we provide are:
- Legal advice regarding the most appropriate form of entity for a particular business, including incorporation, formation of an LLC or not for profit
- Preparation of shareholder, partnership and LLC member agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts relating to the transaction of the company’s business with third parties
- Preparation of employment agreements and agreements with independent contractors
- Day-to-day consultation with business owners and managers regarding business-related legal issues
The firm continues to expand in this area and invites new companies to meet with Schwartzberg Law to determine whether or not we can best meet their needs. Interested clients may call to consult with Schwartzberg Law or to set up an appointment to discuss the legal needs of their company. You may contact us online or call 603-536-2700 to schedule an initial consultation.